Monday, November 22, 2010

Mom called me a wine-o

Ah! It has been so long! Now that I'm back in the states, I feel boring! People might find this blog very uninteresting now. But I don't care, I missed my little blog. I'm in the slow and steady process of looking for a job. It's really no fun not having money! Money doesn't buy you happiness, but it does buy things that are necessary! I'm very grateful for my parents, who have let me keep my stuff at their house, and sleep on their couch. I know I'm in the way, and feel bad. It has also been very nice having some home-cooked meals! I even ate (and enjoyed) my mom's spaghetti sauce tonight, making her so proud. Maybe making her proud...until she re-filled my wine glass, calling me a wine-o. Meh..it was Italian food. You're supposed to drink lots of wine.

I also feel so so so lucky that I have such amazing friends. I had such a great time in San Diego last week and wish I could be there all the time! I miss it so much. And I thank Karina for letting me stay there :) But, I've actually had a good time hanging out around here too, thanks to Lara! (and Robbie). I love that we can go soo long without seeing each other, but once we do..we fall back into our high-pitched voice, bust-a-move playing, wine drinking silliness. So I really wish I didn't have to get a job! Wish I could just live half here and half in SD, living the life! That would be nice.

So as of now, I am looking for a job and still focusing on teaching in Korea in January or February. Just trying to get all my stuff in order. Why do visas have to be such a pain in the ass?! Annoying.

That's pretty much it. But I would also like to wish 3 very special people a Happy Happy Birthday! Roxy, Nalene, and Kiley all have birthdays tomorrow! Hope you girls all have a good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment