Monday, July 11, 2011

busy bee

I finally have time and energy to blog, and I don't even know what to write about! It has been so long since I blogged last. I can't even remember what has happened. All these days run together, it takes me a minute to even remember what day it is. I can't believe it's July! I've been here for 3 months! I'm actually bummed out that it's July already. This summer is flying by way to fast. I am going to be so sad when I leave :( I'm already thinking about coming back next summer. Who knows what I will be doing between the end of this summer and next summer though....

Some highlights of the past few weeks:
-today was a beautiful, sunny day-the first one in like 2 weeks! good thing, I was about to go crazy with all the rain! being on the docks for 8 hours a day isn't much fun in the rain.
-I got a haircut. and a massage.
-I actually got dressed up and went out one night. And I had a great time. (despite some drama rama. oh Juneau)
-Romeo spent the night, best. cuddler. ever.
-I went on a booze cruise for a birthday celebration
-Then wore diaper (over my clothes) into a bar.
-Later, I held Kally's hair over a turkey pan in the garage, where she insisted on sleeping.
-Celebrated the 4th of July-Juneau style. Party at the Twisted Fish, and midnight firework show.
-Caught my 2nd fish.
-Went halibut fishing and we actually caught some.
-Watched Kally and Brad filet the fish.

I guess that's it. I feel like there's so much more that has happened. But I guess this is what happens when you don't blog often enough! On the days when I get off early, I'm usually doing something. And when I get off late, I'm tired and too lazy to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment