Sunday, July 31, 2011

Haines

On Friday, I went to Haines...about a two hour boat ride from Juneau. The fair was going on, and one of the other tour companies set up a trip, food and beer and all! It was so much fun! I was bummed that we only had a couple hours to spend at the fair. Everyone kept saying that was plenty of time there, but I disagreed! I didn't get to have enough fair food. The fish taco I had was pretty awesome though. Haines is a cool little town. I thought it was cute. I wish we had more time to walk around there as well. We had to leave early because the weather wasn't very good that day, so we had to make sure we would make it back. Day drinking usually leads to one of two things: early to sleep...or night drinking. We kept it going by going out downtown when we got back. It was just such a fun day, totally worth the 2-day hangover I had. I maybe got 3 hours of sleep that night, and then felt awful yesterday. So when I got home from work, I took a shower and thought I would just lay down for a bit, (it was 7:45.) I then woke up at 1am so confused. Then went back to sleep until it was time to wake up for work. And I still didn't feel well! I think my body is just off. I worked soo many hours this past week, being on the dock all day..then up to the office to help out Kally. So it was nice to have that day off and have fun.

I am SO over the rainy weather. I miss the sun a lot right now. It was out yesterday for the first time in a week. But it was back to rain today. The only good thing about it...you don't have to worry about matching or looking cute, because you just have to put rain pants and a rain jacket on anyway. And now...off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment