Monday, August 22, 2011

Rain, rain go away....no seriously-shove off

I am sooooo tired of this weather!!! Cold and rainy every .single. day. It would be different if I were working inside. But I'm not. So I hate it. It's just miserable working with everything being sopping wet: pens, tickets, pictures, signs, my face...so annoying. I miss the sun..and my bikini. I feel pretty lucky that it's just hitting me now though, missing summer. It would have been bad if I was feeling this way mid-July. I only have one more month here. One of the guys on the docks told me that September of last year was beautiful, that they had like 2 weeks of straight sunshine. I'm really really really hoping that happens this September too. Vitamin D me.

I'm a little homesick lately. I miss my family, and my kitty, and my car. And I miss good cocktails and good restaurants. I'm craving In-n-Out. And Yogurtland. Those two are definitely a must in the 3 days I will be in California, before I begin my European vacation. And happy hour somewhere. At least the beer is good here. I love me my Alaskan White. yum yum.

A lot of people are leaving this week. It's going to be weird on the docks. It already is, without Rachel. And tours without Brad..and us telling everyone that it's his birthday...everyday.

Early day tomorrow, bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment