Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My ear hurts!

Last week, I took a break from work on a slow day...and wandered over to Pair-a-Dice tattoo and piercing. In Prague, Kally and I were going to get pierced, but we never did it. So I decided to do it here. I got my conch pierced (look it up). I got really really nervous right before, thinking it was going to hurt really bad that I would cry or something. But it wasn't bad at all. Until today! It freaking kills today for some reason.

In other news, I'm now obsessed with Silverbow Bakery, which I have only recently discovered. It is amazing and their cream cheese frosting is to die for. I can't believe I hadn't been all summer. But I'm also glad, because I'd probably weigh 50 more pounds right now.

We have actually had a couple days of decent weather. No rain. No sun really either...but that's ok. Even the temperature was up, so I was able to wear cuter clothes than my unattractive rain gear.

Less than a month until I leave this beautiful place. I think it will be bitter-sweet. I am going to HATE leaving Kally. I don't know what I'll do without her. And so I'm going to stop thinking about it. I am actually getting kind of excited to leave, but really only because 1. I get to see my family 2. Europe (+Karina and Akis) I miss my family soooo much!! And being on the phone with Carly and her asking me if I'm "coming home tomorrow or before the tomorrow," just breaks my heart! We bonded so much while I was living there, she's going to be so grown up when I get back. Miss that little munchkin. And Little Lucy too. I can't believe she's already 1! Seems like just yesterday, I ran home from work at Mona Lisa, brewed some coffee, packed some stuff, and headed to the hospital. Crazy how time flies.

AND....I'm still trying to figure out what I will be doing this winter.......opinions? please, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment