Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Wine O'clock!

One whole season of America's Next Top Model, a gazillion signs stripped, and 10 raw fingers....definitely time for some wine. Rachel and I slaved the day away using blow dryers and razor blades taking the old prices off the signs for the tours so we can update them. At least we were able to sit inside on the couch, warm and comfy!

Yesterday, not so much warm. But so much fun. We took the 6 person whale watching boat out and it was awesome! Even saw some whales! In the distance, but still. I think Kally got some pictures on her fancy pants camera. It was a really pretty day out. But towards the end, I was freeeeezing. Definitely the coldest I have ever been. I need some good, insulated boots asap! I was even wearing two pairs of wool socks and my toes were still cold. We were going to go paddle boarding, but we didn't end up doing it. I was glad because I want to do it, but I just really didn't want to yesterday because I didn't even want to take my pants off to put on a dry suit. Next time, next time.
So naturally, I came home and drank lots of wine to warm up. Worked like a charm....until I woke up with a headache. not cool.

And now, what am I doing? Yep...drinking wine! Alaska is a wine kind of place I've decided. Prague was a beer place. But wine makes me warm :) it's great.

Things I'm excited for this week: new episode of Glee, watching Harry Potter without falling asleep, buying new boots, and mostly-another celebration of Kally's birthday, going out 80s style!

No comments:

Post a Comment