Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yamahama I'm in Alaska

Kally and I have already started another round of randomness that has become our inside jokes. And we giggle and people look at us like we're crazy. Picking up where we left off in Prague and Rome.

So not quite Korea, but a new adventure for me. And I'm happy and excited to be in Juneau. Besides hanging out and being cold, I have been learning about Kally and Sky's buisnesses. It's a lot to remember, but I'm slowly learning about it all. I'm excited for the cruises to start coming in and seeing it all happen. The first ones come in on May 6th. So still a ltitle while. Right now, we're just working to get the season going.

Not a lot to blog about yet. It's so so so beautiful here. I love looking out the window and seeing the snowy mountains. I can't wait to see the glacier (soon hopefully). I am already a little homesick. Missing my kitty. And Carly! ughhh...I miss her. I feel like we did so much bonding the past few months. And I already miss her saying "good morning Kelsey!" at like noon. Saying bye to her was so hard :( she kept saying "Ugh,why do you have to go to Alaska? You don't have to go there and spend the night." Maybe I'll finally make some money and take her to Disneyland, since she's been pretty concerned with that.

Off to bed. Had a lovely birthday dinner for Kally, with lovely (expensive!) wine. Thanks, Sky! Harry Potter tomorrow! yessss.

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and all the adventures you'll have up there in Alaska. Good luck!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete