Friday, April 22, 2011

Jackhammers and Cake Pops

I'm used to "it's hammer time!" meaning it's time to drink. Today it meant time to jackhammer. I'm also used to a different meaning for jackhammer (Vegas trip Aug. 2009...anyone?). When I was asked if I wanted to try to use the jackhammer, I thought it was a joke. It wasn't. So even though the thing was almost as big as I am, I decided to give it a whirl. I was a little nervous considering I don't have health insurance. But I had safety glasses, I was totally fine. I only did it for about 10 seconds, but it was kind of awesome. Then Rachel and I decided to go back inside, and back to being girls. We were in the middle of making cake pops for Kally's bday shindig tomorrow night. Bar hopping in Juneau...in one of the tour buses...decked out in 80's gear. This should be interesting.

Oh and it SNOWED today! yayyy! I was so excited! I was probably 14 the last time I saw snow falling. It didn't really stick, but it was still really pretty and so exciting to wake up to this morning.

Tomorrow morning I get to go get my CDL. (another acronym, surprise surprise) If I knew what it stood for I would tell you. Chauffer's Drivers License maybe? eh, close enough. I really need to start practicing driving big ass vans around..and talking about Juneau...all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment