Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A different kind of day

Today I:

-researched Juneau most of the day...from the comfort of my bed.
-felt like I was in college again, taking notes, but then getting distracted by Facebook and Youtube.
-did my hair and put on a regular shirt...but kept my pj pants on all day.
-drank a whole lot of coffee.
-peed a lot.
-got covered in cat hair...thanks Gravy.
-ate a lot of wasabi and soy sauce flavored almonds.
-realized I'm obsessed with "Marry You" by Bruno Mars and I have no idea why, but it does remind me of a drunken night in PB like a year and a half ago.
-have only stepped outside once for about 30 seconds to take a quick photo for craigslist.
-thought I was hearing weird noises from the other side of the wall...then realized it was Gravy, snoring under my bed.
-helped William, who is doing the addition to the house. So pretty much, I helped build a house.
-talked to Lis on the phone for a good half hour, which was lovely.
-and I now realize that I haven't done much in the way of being productive...and feel guilty.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the down time while you have a chance. Once the boats start arriving, things get crazy.

    ReplyDelete