Sunday, May 1, 2011

PJ Day

I stayed in my pajamas all day today. I definitely enjoyed it, since I won't be able to that again for a very long time! I got Kally into Glee, which wasn't hard at all. One episode and she was hooked, so we've been watching season 1. This weekend was very relaxing. Calm before the storm I guess. The first cruise ship arrives on Friday! I'm so excited, but there is still a lot to do this week before it all starts.

We had a few days of really nice weather last week. But the past couple days have been rainy and cold. And that's the way the rest of the week looks too. I make a mistake everyday when I look at the weather on my ipod touch. Because I always look at the weather in San Diego too. Dumb move! I miss SD so much! But then I remind myself of where I am and how exciting it is to be here. I'm having so much fun already..and it hasn't even started yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment