Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good Day

Despite the fact that I was pretty hungover from Erin's birthday celebration and the fact that I was dressed for rain and cold weather when it ended up being super sunny, I had an amazing day. It was probably partly because I didn't do much driving today. And the driving I did do, wasn't really tours. I had a lot of down time today which was really cool. I'm loving all the people I work with..plus I get to hang out with Romeo, my new favorite dog in Juneau. It was a gorgeous day and I hope that it is tomorrow as well because I'm going to dress properly for the weather and hopefully go hiking!!! I can't believe I haven't really done any hiking yet! We've just been so busy! And it's always my luck that when we have slow days, the weather sucks. It's supposed to be 73 tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way! Toms shoes and capris here I come. Who would have thought I would ever be so excited to see weather above 65 degrees?!

No comments:

Post a Comment