Monday, May 23, 2011

rain, rain go away

The highlights of last week were: whale watch/booze cruise and making dinner for everyone and having it be pretty successful, (which is kind of difficult when you live with Sky.) One of the other companies took all the employees out on their boat and got us beer, pizza, and snacks. It was so much fun! And we saw so many humbacks. But then two days later, my tour groups that went whale watching saw a bunch of orcas! I was pissed. I want to see orcas! I miss Shamu.


There are now two girls from Vegas here. And naturally, their names are Vegas Girls. (Erin and Jessica) It's nice to have some more girlfriends around this joint.


Another highlight, but I wasn't there for :( ....my best friend and dear boyfe graduated! Karina, so proud of you! I'm sad I couldn't be there. But we will be celebrating in Europe at the end of summer and I can't wait!!


I was a little homesick this week. I'm so thankful for my cell phone! Talking to Karina, my mom, and my brother was so nice. And Skype with Carly is always a good time! That kid cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment