Monday, May 30, 2011

Hike

I never wrote about my hike! The Vegas girls and I went on a hike with Jeremy on Thursday. West Glacier Trail. It was amazing. I can't remember the last time I went hiking. So while we were doing it, I kept thinking "this is the first hike of the summer?!" I thought I might die from falling off the side of a mountain. But I didn't! yay. I only fell hard once, not bad. Every time I would start to slip, I would put my hands out and Jeremy would yell "butt butt butt!" The hike to the glacier was probably like an hour  and a half or so. The view the whole time was so great. And then we got to the glacier and it was indescribable! We walked through the ice caves. The water is melting, so it's like it's raining in there. It was one of the most awesome things I have ever done. Everyone needs to do that at some point in their lives. If you love the outdoors, come to Alaska. Psh, even if you don't, come to Alaska. You won't regret it! Whales, bears, eagles, glaciers...what more could you ask for??

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment