Sunday, May 29, 2011

14

That is the number of bruises I counted on my body. Bruises from the hike, my booth, and probably a couple from nights at the bars. And maybe one from the signs I dropped on my leg as I was trying to smoothly put them in the van. So smooth. And I don't even really bruise easily!

This weekend was pretty lovely. It could have used some more sunshine, but other than that, it was pretty relaxing. Work was somewhat slow for me. We had a BBQ on Friday night for all the employees to meet each other. Salespeople, drivers, mechanics, everyone. There was an "adult prom" that night, which I still don't understand. But I got dressed up to go, and then we didn't even go. So I ended up being super overdressed at the bars, but oh well. Yesterday I got off early in the day. So I went on the boat with the boys. It was nice and relaxing, just trolling and listening to music. I was really hoping they would catch some fish! Not yet though.

I'm pretty excited for some sun that is supposed to be out the next few days! I'll believe it when I see it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment