Monday, October 18, 2010

Hate Mondays!

I haven't hated Mondays this much in a long time! I even hate Sundays, because I know that the next day is just going to be Monday. And of course, I left my weekend homework until Sunday night. Some things never change. I will still find anything I can to procrastinate. For example, I even unpacked my suitcase last night. If I didn't have homework to do, I'd probably live out of a suitcase the entire month I'm in this apartment.

Sunday was actually very enjoyable. We went out on Saturday night..the whole TEFL class, plus a couple of the boys' friends. We had a great time. (Have I mentioned I love Czech beer? good AND cheap) So I stayed with the girls again. I slept in until almost noon on Sunday, it was awesome. Then Christine and I had McDonald's because we had some sweet coupons. Then we just wandered around shopping and stuff. Being tourists pretty much. We stopped and had coffee at a little cafe, which had heaters and the most amazing thing-blankets! It was reallllly cold. And by reallllly cold I mean like...um well today it said it was 6 degrees C. So that would be like 42 degrees F I think? This confuses me. And today was warmer than yesterday. Anyway...cold for a San Diego girl! So while out shopping, Christine and I saw this red and white striped shirt, which I actually thought was pretty cute. And she came up with the idea of being Where's Waldo? for Halloween. So I'm considering that. But I'm open to suggestions, so please, if you have an idea for me, send me an email. We've come up with a couple clubs that are doing things that weekend, seeing as how Halloween isn't big here like it is in the states. We're still pretty excited :)

I had my first Kinder egg today. Which I would like to thank Karina for. (or should I say Stephen? or should I say Stephen's mom?) I might be obsessed. They're hollow chocolate eggs, with....TOYS! inside. Karina has such cute little toys. I got a Looney Tunes puzzle..not so fun. So I definitely need more. It really helps that the chocolate is pretty amazing. I keep thinking that I should probably stop eating chocolate. But then I just remember that chocolate like this isn't this easy to get! gotta live it up while I'm here.

I began this blog sober, but in the middle, I talked to my mom on Skype for an hour, while drinking wine. So now that I'm a couple glasses deep, I think I should probably end this before I start misspelling words and telling you all my deepest darkest secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment