Saturday, October 9, 2010

I have clean socks!!

My luggage arrived!!! This made me feel much, much better.

I have this in my head. I've been listening to this song a lot because it makes me think of my boyfe back home (aka Karina Montgomery!) I'm lucky to have a friend like her in my life <3

"For Good"
Wicked Soundtrack

I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you...

Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

I also talked to my parents tonight on Skype, which also helped me a lot. So lucky to have them too!

1 comment:

  1. oh kels. i love this blog already!!!! and prague is gorgeous!!! keep the pictures coming!!!

    PS what's your skype?

    ReplyDelete