Friday, October 15, 2010

Rainy day in Praha



It's Friday night. I should be out, living it up since I survived the fist week. But I'm too drained! Plus we are going out tomorrow night for sure, so I gotta save some energy, and money! I also want to go exploring during the day tomorrow, so I want to be alive. (unlike Wednesday) First thing on my list for tomorrow is to buy a blowdryer! As of now, I have to make sure my hair is dry before leaving, because if I go out with wet hair, I'm pretty sure I'll turn into a popsicle!

I gained a few pounds right before I left for Prague. Everyone was just trying to fatten me up! (Outback, Mission, Miguel's Jr...thanks for the free food though) Luckily, I definitely lost those few already. I was thinking I would like to lose more, but seeing as how all I've been eating is carbs, I don't think that's going to happen. Oh and chocolate. oh well! It's delicious!

The first week is over. I thought I might have a better idea of what I will want to do, but I don't. I have no idea at all. Maybe after next week. I'm just getting really nervous. I'm really not sure teaching (even just English) is something I want to do. I know I don't have to do it forever. But I also need to make up my mind fairly quick because I can't just hang out in Europe forever, making up my mind. Don't have the funds! I have a bunch of little considerations floating around in my mind, but I'm trying not to make any predictions until I get a better feel of teaching. And a better feel for life outside of the states. As of now, I miss my friends a lot. And San Diego. And TV!! Oh and I don't know if you know this but I also miss my cat.... (now I'm just doing it to be annoying. is it working?)

I also miss the dogs! There are two dogs always hanging out in the building our class is in. They're cute dogs, I always just want to play with them, rather than doing my lesson plans. I kept thinking how it's crazy how many people I see with dogs! But then I remembered New York, and in cities like NY and here, people mostly live in apartments, so you have to take them out. It's just funny here because you see people in stores with their dogs. And on the trams. It's just silly to me. I like it.

I wish I had more interesting things to write about right now. But I guess I really don't. I'm just going to drink a beer, finish watching a movie I didn't finish last night, and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment